Thanks to Nicola from Simply Homemade for the nomination. It took me a little while but here it is!
I am going to add it to the ‘About Me’ page on my blog.
- didn’t think I could do 20, but I think I could have kept going…..
- sits and watches her baby sleep who is not a baby anymore lol! She’s just so angelic.
- loves cuddles and kisses
- love saying and hearing I Love You
- loves playing
- values role-play
- dislikes bad language
- sets off the smoke alarm from time to time
- loves the smell of baby lotion
- loves having her feet tickled
- loves swimming lessons
- feels all teary at every milestone and achievement
- is called Mum, Mammy, Mama and Mummy all by my only child! (she’s still scoping for the right one)
- loves how MT is absorbing a second language and wishes I could do so as easy!
- tries to be a good role model
- is raising a professional negotiator
- wants everything and more for MT
- loves hanging out with MT
- misses and worries like I never thought I would
- is passionate about early childhood education and highly values its importance
- laughs when I shouldn’t
I now nominate:
Tracey from Mammy’s Kitchen
Jennifer from Speech Therapy Mom
Fiona from Dolly Dowsie
You need to write 20 points following the phrase I am the Mum who….
[…] is a linky I was nominated to do describing me as a Mum! I am the Mum who…… I thought it would fit here […]
Lovely 🙂 There is nothing in the world as comforting as a cuddle. I love watching my little people sleep too…the innocence is precious 🙂
[…] By My Toddler Cooks […]