Look what happens when you add a little more French to your French Toast! This is a mega treat for the bank holiday weekend.
Ingredients (makes 4):
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 4 small croissants
- butter for frying
- lots of strawberries
- icing sugar for dusting
- Beat the eggs and add the milk, mixing to combine both ingredients.
- Slice the croissants open down the middle and open.
- Pour some of the egg mixture onto a plate and soak both sides of the croissant.
- Fry on a buttered hot pan on both sides until golden.
- Add chopped strawberries and close. Dust with icing sugar.
- Eat like a sandwich.
Tastes great with freshly squeezed orange juice!
Enjoy the bank holiday everyone. Hopefully there’ll be lots of time to get into the kitchen with the little ones.